The program displays the received data via NMEA.
- GPS (prefix messages * GP)
- GLONASS (prefix messages * GL)
- GPS + GLONASS (prefix messages * GN)
(GLONASS accepted provided support for the device).
- RMS - recommended minimum data set.
- GSV - satellites within range.
- GGA - These definitions place.
- GLL - coordinates space.
- VTG - Course and speed over ground.
- GSA - factor loss in accuracy.
The possibility of separate data mapping GPS and GLONASS.
NMEA info free is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
NMEA info free (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.